Monday 1 July 2013

Card Catch Up

Its been far too long since I last updated my blog!  So time for a mini catch up on some of the things I have been up to.

I have made a fair few cards for Paper Craft Inspirations Magazine since I last posted, you may remember that I am a papercraft tester for the magazine so we get to have a play with the various stamps, templates and ideas and see what we can come up with, the themes vary depending on what we had to work with, 

 here are some of them.  

This has to be one of my favourites so far, by saturated canary  and you can get it 
This card was made using the paper craft inspriations wedding templates, the papers are by paper mania and are gorgeous they also have some fabulous flowers to match but I didnt use them on this card.
 Forever friends, I mean there cant be many people out there who don't like forever friends!  These are brilliant already coloured and ready to use on any cards, the little embellies that are in this range are gorgeous too!
And Finally
A little LOTV now the colours dont show up so well in this picture which I find a little disappointing but this stamp is so cute! 

So its been a busy ol few months on the card making front, as well as card making I have been sewing and crocheting! 

Catch you soon 
Dazie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!