Saturday 11 December 2010

CYDA Challenge - Punch It Out !

Morning all, I hope this post finds you fit and well.  Today is the start of this fortnights CYDA challenge which is a simple one, PUNCH IT OUT! 
Here is my card which isnt a christmas card wooo hooo!!!
The prize for this challange is a voucher to spend $10   

Pop on over to the CYDA challange blog and check out the other DT's Fablous work to get some inspiration, we are a multi crafts blog so it doesnt have to be a card!

Thanks for popping by catch you all later with the announcement of my Candy winner and then tomorrow with a a all new Challenge Blog Dt Card.

Dazie
x

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card any little girl would just love this!
    Hugs
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Dazie, I love the little girl stamp

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dazie I love this card that image is so cute

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Card Dazie hope things get better and u and family have a great Chrismas see u soon

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Lisa, love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Dazie this is awesome, what a little beauty this is, the colours that image wow a pure delight to see.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!