Friday 8 April 2011

Needle Felting and Fabulous finds Friday

Afternoon all its glorious here, but I feel I have had enough of the sun for one day, we have been to the park and spent most of the day playing so time for some out of sun time.

I thought I would share with you my compeleted needle felted Guinea Pig and some fab finds for this week so here we go.

Here is my compeletd needle felted guinea pig now with eyes and piggy lips!

Outside enjoying this lovely weather, although he looks quite big he is rather small.  He is about 1inch long and 1/2 inch wide and very cute!

Now on to this week's fabby finds

I had a little wander down to Marks and Sparks for some chocolate and biscuits and came across their Tins of shortbread to celebrate Wills and Kates wedding.  One tin had bunting on and there is a more traditional tin and then there was this one.
They are 4.99 each and they have petticoat shortbread inside so well worth the pennies!

Then my second find for this week are these, well I have had my eye on them for a while and now the sun is out I feel its ok to purchase them and banish my knee high boots to the back of the cupboard.
 Arent they cute?  They are so comfy!  And for £6 from Tesco they are a bargain and very Kath kidston!  They also have beige ones with flowers on!

I shall be back again soon dont forget to look at my previous post if you want to get your hands on some gorgeous vintage sewing digi stamps from little musings!
Enjoy your weekend 

Dazie
x

9 comments:

  1. Love the little felted guinea pig!! That tin is lovely as well!!!!!! I have the beige pumps and a scarf to match!!! Not worn them yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dazie..

    Awwwww he looks gorgeous hunnie, so sweet, well done,
    Hehehe shoes are fabbie, so colourful, love em, i am in tesco's tomorrow, lol..

    Glad your enjoying the sun poppet.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww I love your little guinea pig. I want him.
    Love your new finds especially your new shoes. I'll have to invite Will and Kate for tea when they move to Canada LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun,that guinea pig is just so super cute you are so clever hun this is just amazing,and as for the shoes they are gorgoues too,and adore that tin,great price,too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dazie what a fabulous Guinea Pig I thought he was real when I first saw the picture, I love it, also love your other bargains especially those shoes must go check them out the brown ones sound right up my street.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the needle felting on your guinea pig. Great shopping finds too!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your piggie is lovely and as for those shoes I love them

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little Guinea Pig is so sweet, well done :-) careful needle felting is addictive. That is the nicest royal wedding commerative I have seen.
    Thanks for keeping an eye on me too xx Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww!!! he is so cute Dazie and love your new shoes yes very C/K chum and a great price too'
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!