Sunday 5 June 2011

Fathers day at Sparkles forum challenges

Evening all its a Brand new challenge over at Sparkles Forum Challenges and this fortnight we have a Fathers Day Theme.  I am sure there are lots of you making male themed goodies at the moment so why not join in our challenge you may win a $10 spend at stichy Bear Stamps

So on to my Make, my dad is always reading and he ususally uses bits of paper for his books so I decided a book mark would be just the thing.  I also wanted to use  the sentiment that I have used before so we have a bit of a theme with his gifts.

So here it is
I do love corner book marks and they are easy peasy to make, I have used some papermania papers Hampton range I think and the sentiment is a freebie, when I find out the blog that its from I will let you know as they have a fab friday freebie each week!

Right must dash catch you all later!
Dazie
x

10 comments:

  1. That is brilliant, what a really clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab make Dazie. Corner bookmarks are great aren't they!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dazie I love the bookmark you have made for your dad and the sentiment is perfect. It is a perfect accompaniment to the card below. Those papers are perfect colours for male cards too. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic Dazie!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this book mark Dazie and I'm sure your Dad wil too

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great Lisa - love the papers you have chosen, nice strong colours which will be great for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks beautiful Dazie!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous bookmark corner,

    Sorry I have not been around your blog for a while as you may know from my blog my mother has been poorly in hospital, and blogging has been playing up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea for the dad that has everything, love these xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Bookmark your Dad will love it Lisa, another fabby make I do love all your makes chum, have a super weekend I hope to be crafting again soon Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!