Saturday 15 October 2011

Craft Your Days Away - Spooky colour theme

Happy Saturday all, we have a new challenge over at Craft Your Days Away and it is a colour theme all to do with Halloween so Purple, Green, Orange, Black you get the idea I am sure.  
This fortnight we are sponsered by 

Here is my take on the theme, I dont have much call for halloween type cards 
so thought I would make a treat bag.

 The halloween papers are from Susans crafty chaos online digi store and are a brilliant set I used them last year and there are so many fabby designs in the set very spooky!
The spider and cobweb are from Tesco, you can buy a pack of them for £1.00 and there are loads of spiders in them and enough cobwebs to make lots of packs!  The lollipops are from matalan they have lots of spooky treats for you to buy including body parts and eyeballs. The ticket sentiment is a freebie that is on the net.

We are a multicraft challenge blog so there are lots of spooky options if you dont want to make a card, I look forward to seeing what you come up with on my visits to your blogs.
Have a great weekend
Dazie
x


CHALLENGES I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER:
Hanna and friends - Autumn/Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dazie I love your Halloween treat bag. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween Treat bag is so cute. Love the little spidy and the ticketags. Very creative.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~S`andra V.
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute treat bag! Love the spider on it.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!