Wednesday 21 December 2011

Catching up with Advent again

There isnt much creating going on here just lots of days out enjoying the festivites and getting ready for the big day this weekend.  So today I thought it was time I caught up with my gorgeous 
Advent goodies from Dawn
so here are some pictures I cant remember what order they came in but hopefully I have it nearly right.

Day 18
A gorgeous spotty pencil love it!
Day 19 
Some absolutely gorgeous ribbon and pins.

Day 20
A gorgeous bath bomb smelly which is good enough to eat, its lovely!
And today 
Day 21 

A gorgeous pin cushion with pins
I love this, I have been needing a bigger pin cushion as 
mine is so small I keep losing it, this will be perfect.

I am going to be soooo sad when this swap ends :(  I have enjoyed it so very much!
If you would like to see what I sent to Dawn my swap partner then head on over to her blog and check out her goodies.

Catch you all soon 
Dazie
x



2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that spotty pencil and the ribbons! What lovely gifts! I too will miss my swap, it has indeed been a lot of fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am trying to catch up with everyone before the big day. Love your advent swap pressies, so has it been as much fun as you thought? Anyway hope you have a wonderful christmas
    Big Hugs
    Pene

    PS was in Cath Kidston with G the other day and spotted the most gorgeous china guinea pig money box, I immediately thought of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!