Friday 20 August 2010

Firday freebie - Noel

Hi all no make from me this week just yet as I ran out of Black ink grrrr and my printer refuses to do anything with out it no mater how hard my hubby tried to convince it to!

Anyway this weeks fabulous freebie over at Sj's little musings is Noel isnt he a happy little chap all set for a play in the snow.
Click the pic to take you straight to the fabby freebie and dont forget to check back through the blog for any freebies you may have missed!
Dazie
x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dazie for this reminder chum, hope you get some ink soon so that wee can see more of your gorgeoussss!!! makes chum, Have a super weekend
    Hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the heads up. I am going to head on over there.

    Sorry to hear of your printer woes! I recently had some issues too and know how frustrating it can be. Doesn't it know we want to craft??!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!