Monday 14 February 2011

Winner of the Little Musings Candy Annie Its you!!!!

I so very nearly forgot to draw the winner of the fabby Little Musing Candy!  But I have just this minute cut up all your names that were listed here and from the readers who contacted me

I popped them in my lovely Kath Kidston tin (ooo loving the cath kidston tin!)

 And 
Drum roll please....drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the winner is...........................


That says Annie The Felt Fairy in my terrible hand writing!

Congrats Annie Please contact Sj via HERE (scroll down on left hand side for email button on her site) who will sort out your gorgeous digi's and digi print!

Thanks for all who entered, I will hopefully be holding a little birthday candy in the next couple of weeks if I get organised!

Catch you all soon
Dazie
x

4 comments:

  1. WhooooHoooo! Thank you so much! I don't usually win things so this is a lovely suprise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hI HUN i saw your post about,the fabric and stuff and tonight when I was doing my DT comments I came accorros this ladys blog how makes bags,and things,so thought you may find it intersesting,as looks like she is well into fabric,just thought it was worth taking a look,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    http://forgottenscraps.blogspot.com/2011/02/tips-tricks-techniques-0x020.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dazie
    Congrats to Annie well done enjoy your goodies.
    Ahh!! Dazie is the wee tin in your pic by any chance a C/Kidston tin, and do you have a mug to match lol' guess!!! I got the same one for xmas got 2 off her mugs hehe' and I love them, hope all is well with you and all the family chum, lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dazie thanks for your lovely comments on me blog chum, sorry I made you sulk with my last post lol' I must have the same C/K mug as yours as I have this wee tin also, and the other mug is a fine blue and white china one with the provence roses on it's a lovely wee shape to, wee just love C/K don't wee hope your ok lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!