Thursday 10 March 2011

My late birthday gift

I have been so keen to show you my last birthday pressie, it arrived yesterday and I have now photographed it so you can see.  Well you know I am a fan of Leanne Ellis's work some of you may have some of her stamps or may have even purchased some of her recent digi stamps (scroll down for post with links)  well my lovely hubby bought me this gorgeous ring! 
Picture taken From Leanne Ellis etsy store

And the very lovely Leanne also sent me this absolutely gorgeous Book Mark for my Birthday
Thank you so very much Leanne!  It will grace the pages of my books very soon after I have shown it to everyone!  


OOo and some other fabby news my card which I used one of Leannes digi images for Won over at creative card crew so I am a very lucky girl as I have a $20 spend at Simon Says Stamp
Woop Woop!!!

Back tomorrow with Little Musings, if I ever finally finish and this weeks musing is a must have you will see why tomorrow!!!

Catch you soon
Dazie


8 comments:

  1. Wow Dazie these are gorgeous and congratulations
    on your win,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, love the ring :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ring and congratulations on your ring

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful and well done on your win.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow both are gorgeous, and Congratulations on your win hun.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh' this is Gorgeous Dazie a beautiful gift and also the book chum, congrats!!! on your win too!!
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!