Monday 21 March 2011

Quick Evening Post

I have been trying to post some thing all weekend and never got around to it *sigh* so I am taking a moment now to post what I have been making cause I love em!  I think they will make perfect mothers day gifts or gifts for a special lady.

Here are my Tissue Holders that are great for popping in your handbag or pocket, they look better than a packet I think you will agree!  

 These are made with Kath Kidston Fabric and look so good inside a Kath Kidston Bag of any style!  You could even pop some Kath Kidston Tissues inside!
 These are made with some fabby retro spot material that I have.

Right to bed I must go, I will be back with another post tomorrow!

Thanks so much for popping by, I am trying to catch up with everyones blogs so If I miss you please say hi and I will pop on over asap.

Dazie
x

6 comments:

  1. I love these Lisa they are fab. I will defo be having a go at making these very soon

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun these are stunning the colurs are so ,gorgeous,bright and fresh,perfect for mothers day hugs cheyrl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous - love the fabrics you have used and they look so much nicer than just a tissue packet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on the fabrics you used to make these. As you say make a great gift. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh' Dazie these are just fabulous makes I love them all well you know I would lol' you are so clever, my daughter bought me one off these at Christmas along with other C/K goodies I agree they look great in your hand bag, Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!