Sunday, 15 April 2012

Sparkles Monthly Challenges- Men Only

Good afternoon I hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny Sunday!  This month we have a brand new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly challenges and the theme is 
So we want to see some makes that are for the men in your lives be that a special teenage lad or your grandad
as long as it fits the Men Only theme then you are in with the chance of winning a fab prize of a £10 spend In

So here is my make for this challenge, I have had to rummage through boxes to find some thing suitable as my craft stash has been boxed up as we are having a massive sort through of the bedroom and a craft space is being created *excited!!!*

So here it is a mini card with a vw, I love this stamp I picked it up a while ago for a whopping £2.00 squid Bargain!!!  It prints a treat and is brilliant for male cards and cards for the girls too if they like a vw!
The papers are from a fab male themed pad which I cant remember the name of, string is from a ball of string nothing special there.  Simples. 

So if you would like to win a £10 spend in craft emmas store then you have a month to make some thing fab that fits this theme and it doesn't have to be a card!

Catch you all soon 


  1. This is a great card Dazie I love the VW image
    Jackie x

  2. Hi your fab stamp. We've just built a VW camper van in Lego....
    Hugs Debbie x

  3. Fab card Dazie - love the image with those colours too.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip.

    Hazel x

  4. this is one,super card Hun love the image and super colours,hugs Cherylxxxxx

  5. Great card, love the image its fab!
    Hugs Shell xx


Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!