Saturday 30 March 2013

A little love

Mollies makes is one of my favourite magazines I cant say I buy it all the time as some times I flick through and there is nothing of interest, its usually the felt patterns that grab my attention as they are pretty darn cute!
A little while ago I purchased a copy with a Raccon and Fox pattern and decided that this was going on my list of 'TO Do's' (this list is forever growing!!)

If you want to see the Fracoons as they are called on the Mollies makes website you can watch a little love story clip HERE

So I set to cutting out all my felt in the colours I wanted.



And stitched away...... Finally...
 
I would like to you meet

Mrs Foxy and Mr Racoon


There are some fabby felt Patterns in Mollies makes and online they are so simple to sew!

Catch you soon 
Dazie
x


3 comments:

  1. These are lovely Dazie

    Happy Easter
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww adorable these are just so cute and very creative!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!