Monday 12 April 2010

Note It...

Oh what wonderful weather we have been having!  Its a bit breezy here in the south west, a good day to get the washing dry, hopefully it wont end up in next doors garden eeekk

Yesterday I had a little spare time to have a go at some thing a little different, I haven't tried making a post it note holder before so thought lets have ago and here are the results;


Papers - From blog candy I won over at Taffy crafty Creations
Digi Image - Greeting Farm Digi
Ribbon & Clip from my stash
Coloured with  - Pro markers

Then I made this one with the lovely freebie image from Pink Gem 


Papers - oriental from papernania 
Image - Pink Gem
Coloured with - Pro markers
Ribbon, gems & clip - from stash

Right hubby has gone back to work and I have kids home all to myself, I feel a bake athon coming on oh and more of the dreaded house work.
Have a lovely day!
Dazie
x

8 comments:

  1. Well done Daizie lovely
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun what gorjus makes,love them super detail too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love making post-it holders but i never do anything as fabulous as you did! these are gorgeous... and fun... and super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab - love the images you've used, I really love them!
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely hun and free images thats cheap crafting lol good on ya. they are very lovley and you did a great job hun

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous - love what you have done with them both

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Note Holders Dazie love them both great freebies also great makes chum Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Dazie, I am sure you will do well with these.
    Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!