Thursday 3 November 2011

A spot of Thanks

Morning all, I have another quick make to show off to you today using the fab Blooms kit from
the blooms kit from october was christmas themed but I had some gorgeous blues in mine and I decided to use them to make a every day card.  There were also some wired decorations with beads on the end (like berries) dont even know what their proper name is so we shall go with 'wired decoration' lol I cut the wire and used just half with one berry as the centre of my flower.  The twine is from the kit too!

The bloom kits are £11 posted and are full of goodies the next one is due out very soon and has a fabulous theme!  There are also Card makers kits that have lots of goodies in to make complete cards.

Off to catch up with some sewing, I shall be back soon
Dazie
x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great buy :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely CAS card Lisa the flower and wired berry looks fabulous chum love the spots and twine and ribbon all goes together so well a super make chum.
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!