Tuesday 27 March 2012

Vw Egg Cosy's!

After seeing some gorgeous knitted egg cosy's I thought I have to have ago at making some that are made out of felt.  So I set to work creating a template and eventually came up with these finished egg cosy's which I love!
If you would like to purchase one please check out my facebook page where all the deets are!


Has anyone else transferred over to the new look Blogger dashboard?  Its all a bit fancy, just trying to get used to it now as I don't like it when surprises are sprung on me unexpectedly especially when it comes to technology!

Right I will catch you soon I am trying to put together a little felt easter tutorial but time is just flying by!

Dazie
x

4 comments:

  1. They are so cool! Love them especially the pink one. Have a fab evening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Daisy what a fab idea. I've not changed over to the new blogger dashboard I'm too worried it all goes wrong and I can't put it right lol.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM. They are so cute and so well made. Really funky.
    I know what you mean about technology, I want to change my blog design and find the whole thing daunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Lisa love all your beautiful felt makes I hope you are keeping well....looking forward to seeing your Easter tutorial, I've not changed over to the updated blogger yet, but will have to as it is all changing.
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!