Wednesday 1 July 2009

Button Bear

I finally managed to create a little card. I have wanted to enter a challenge at the crafty pad for some time and after I won a cute stamp a little while back I thought it was about time I put it to some good use and created this little cute bear on the ball card. The theme is buttons, so I have added 3 as you can see.I have used some papers from the docrafts goody bag a while back, ribbon, cotton & buttons from my stash, sentiment stamp was the freebie from creativity magazine a couple of issues back and of course the stamp is Just Ted - ball from the crafty pad and finally I have coloured him in using pro markers. I hope you like it!

I am trying to put together another card at the mo but its just not doing as its told! So for now I have put it to one side and will try again tomorrow if I get time. My son is on top form tonight so I think the illness may be over hoooorayyyy!!!!

Night night bloggers!

12 comments:

  1. Sweet card Lisa !! Trouble is I have looked at Crafty Pad and now must buy some of Debs really cute stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dazie, what a gorgeous card and I love how you have paper pieced Just Teds ball. Thanks for joining in on the Crafty Pad Challenge and good luck in the draw. :)

    If you copy the code below and use it to copy and paste the link of your card into the section between" " deleting what is between the quote marks- " it should leave a direct link to your card. ;)

    HERE

    Hope it works for you. :) Glad to hear your son is feeling better. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dazie, love your colour combiation too.
    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dazie I love this your papers and design are just fab and that image is gorgeous I also like that sentiment brill job.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and very cute image. Thanks for joining us this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new Backing....looks like we are all at eh! :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card hun love the bear great colouring too hugs cheryl hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for entering this week’s Crafty Pad Challenge with such a wonderful card
    Wishing you good luck
    Hugs Rozzy and The Crafty Pad Team xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babes....I have something for you over on my Blog!!
    Glad its a bit coller today. I hope littlen is still feeling brighter too!

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thats so cute i love it..
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Such a sweet card! I love this stamp ~ think I NEED one lol!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa " YOU HAVE WON " !!

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!