Monday 13 July 2009

Todays Creations

Finally I have managed to get the card I was working on put together and completed. This card is for my daughters friend who is going to be 5. She loves pink, flowers and fairies so I think this card is perfect for her.

I have used a image sent to be by Lisa of Allissa's designs it was one of the lovleys in the sifga I was chosen to receive. I believe it is a Pink Gem stamp so hop on over there and have a browse. I have also used some pink and blue card from a do crafts goody bag, flowers from my stash oh and the glitter on the wings etc is from Lisa too and I am going to be getting myself some of this as it is utterly gorgeous to work with and looks so pretty I just wish you could see it properly!

This is the Atc I made using a image from a freebie site I wish I could remember which one. I used the gorgeous glitter Lisa sent me to at touches of sparkle, the back ground is some material I have in my stash the dimantes are from papermania.

The last atc is just a sweet little thing made using a freebie image again, the flowers are from my stash the purple card was a left over bit which I have corner punched and laid over a atc size card.

7 comments:

  1. Love your creations Dazie
    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and atc's.Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your a star Congratulations on DT sot so very pleased for you
    I really love that little girl card so sweet

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry been delayed getting here, clearly I've some cathing up to do with your fab projects.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ya hun...these are fabulous!! you know i love me vintage mini art. You are a real natural hunni. Love them both.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again babe.....forgot to mention about sprinkles at top.she is adorable and this lil birthday girl is going to love it!!

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!