Wednesday 16 September 2009

Sophisticat Challenge

I have been trying to catch up on some crafting, now the children are all at school (whoop whoop) I have some much needed 'Me' time.  My Youngest is still doing half days but will be starting full time soon, I really dont know what I am going to do with myself but I really do want to try and concentrate on my crafting!

Soooo with that in mind here is the first challenge I have taken part in. Over at Sophisticat Challenge Blog the challenge this week is to make any kind of wallet, here is my take on that.
I have used my fabby new papers from the Papernania signature range, paper mania chalks in neuteral around the edges of pretty much everything, papermania gems, all ribbon amd bows are from my stash as are the images which may or may not remain they are there just as a aexample of what can go in this wallet.  I havent written anything on it as I am not sure whom it will go to as yet.

Thanks for popping by I really do appreciate all your lovely comments!

9 comments:

  1. OOOH i like this.... sooo sweet and girly... oh lord whats happening to me???
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at S-CATs this week, hope you play again soon.
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi swetie this is gorgous loving the papers you have used so pretty bless you for taking part in the SC challenge this week hope to see you again next week hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Dazie,love the papers,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dazie babe! aww this is so elegant. I love its simplicity but its so effective with these beautiful papers. I love it.
    Thankyou for joining in on our 2nd challenge over at sophisticats this week. Hope to see you next week too!

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx
    DT Admin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, such gorgeous soft colours, love it!

    Thanks for joining us at SC this week & best of luck.

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Dazie, good luck in the challenge, and, LOL, I'm sure that, very soon, you'll be just like the rest of us and wishing there were more hours in the day :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Daisy love the papers nice to get some time to do things

    liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful wallet Daize. Love the vintage feel to it and those papers and image are so adorable.

    Thank you for taking part in this weeks Sophisticats challenge.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowza daizie! awesome. so glad you played with us this week. hope to see you next week.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!