Tuesday 12 January 2010

Creative Inspiriations - anniversary card

Here is my entry for the creative inspriations challenge blog, the theme for this week is make a anniversary card.  I tried lots of lovey dovey images and ways of doing things and couldn't get them to work the way I wanted.  Then I remembered a lovely Verse that was sent to me By Lisa over at Allissa's Design Cabin and I think its just perfect for a anniversary card.




I have kept it very simple, flowers are paper mania, buttons from caroles crafts, papers are paper mania ribbon is from my stash and the verse is from lisa.   I have used my little xcut thingymebob to do all the shapes. I have also used chalks around all the edges.

Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi love the colours and paper thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and the verse is perfect :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!