Over on the Docrafts forum there is a Tilda challenge, I thought this time I would have a go. The colours have to be lilac ( or any purples) Lime (or any green) 3 buttons, bling, plus a sentiment.
Here is what I used...
- Dovecraft papers in shades of green and lilac
- Lilac card From My stash
- purple ribbon and Lime ribbon From my stash
- lilac flower from wilkinsons
- pink and green butterfly embellishments From my stash
- lilac and green buttons from Silly Monkey Crafts
- sentiment was sent to me by a fellow blogger
I hope you like it, I enjoyed making this one.