Sunday 21 June 2009

Fathers Day

Hi all, this is a bit of a late post but I thought I would pop up the fathers day cards I made this weekend, just in the nick of time too!

This is the first and probably last time you will see my children plus hubby, as the card I made for hubby as pics of them on and I don't usually put pics of family on the internet. Its a bit scrap book like and very large, hubby is going to take it to work and put it in his office. Inside are pictures and poems from the kids.My dads card was made using a decoupage sheet from the Lilac Garden site which is a must for your bookmarks/favourites! This site is dead handy for those cards that you need to make quickly. the reason I chose this decoupage is because my dad is not into sports, drinking, bar-b-qing, fishing or any of the usual things, but he does like cars. So I thought this would be suitable. He also isn't a big fan of fancy cards lol so this simple design is perfect for him.

I have also managed to make 2 movie themed atc's for a swap and boy was that hard to do when your mind is a blank. I havent taken pics yet but will do later!

I hope everyone has had a jolly good sunday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your fathers day card Lisa. You have a nice family as well.

    Hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Dazie, bet your hubby was over the moon.
    I too visit the Lilac Garden, its a lovely site and I have used her freebies.
    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I love your inspirational b;log so have left some awards for you If you so wish them over at mine if you dont fair enough you know I am thinking of you

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya Dazie babe...great cards!! love the idea of the scrapbook style card a really nice keepsake, as you say, hubby will put it in his office...bless.
    I like the decoupage one too, real nice LO.

    Hope you had a fun weekend.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    Ps: thanks for commenting on my cards & my angel wall hanger :-) Glad you liked it.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both brilliant cards Dazie, Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!