Monday 2 May 2011

Angel Musings

I have been having a play with the rest of my little musing stamps and wow I am so pleased with them so this next couple of days I will show you a set of cards I have made with them.

For today I have two cards to show you from the set of 6, all made in the same style to make the set. 
Today we have Lailah cradling a baby.
These papers were made for this stamp, 
I am going to use them again for another project with Lailah as she is simply beautiful.  
You can purchase this stamp
HERE .

Next we have Sarah & Fin
This card could be for so many things birthday from son to mother or a mothers day card or even a just because card!  Sooo many options.
you can purchase this stamp  

You can also check out Little Musings Blog for more inspiration 
Or the facebook page for updates
Catch you all tomorrow with more makes from little musings

Dazie
x

3 comments:

  1. Dazie, the angels are lovely and your creations are just perfect.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazie these Angels are gorgeous and your cards are fabbie

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your cards are simply lovely!
    Kidest regards,
    Jennifer Ferrell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!