Wednesday 4 May 2011

Angelic Wednesday

Morrrrning, today I have the last 2 cards from the set of cards I have made using the fabulous Angel Stamps from Little Musings.  If you like these stamps then you will be pleased to hear that they are only £2.50 each stamp or you can get a set called 'in the arms of my angel' for £4.50.

Here is 
' Rosie, Abi & Flis'
 This image is suitable for so many things mothers day, twins, family the list is endless!  That is what I love about these little angels you will be able to use them for so many makes not just cards!
And finally 
'Dina'
When ever I see this image I just think a 'sorry' card would fit Dina, but today I have used a love sentiment as I also think it fits so many themes with Love ie valentines, anniversary etc

So there we have it, these are the final 2 cards of my little set
I will be making more projects using these fabby stamps and will show you them soon. I am sure I will be making some Christmas projects with them too!

Catch you all soon
Dazie
x




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic these are beautiful and my new fav's!
    Pjay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Back Fellow Papercraft Tester... really good to blog meet you lol....
    love your work... i esp love these Little musing ... I made all my personal christmas cards last year using the angel images and everybody loved them

    jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!