Monday 23 May 2011

I have returned.....

.....From sunny but windy North Devon.  It was a great weekend away, packed with lots plus a bit of sleeping too, must have been the sea air as every afternoon my youngest and I fell asleep.

I tried, but failed to mention that last Friday was another fab little musings digi day, mobiles are great when they do as they are told but I just couldnt post so I am going to let you know today.

Layered Liam is in The Little Musings store now for £1.50, Layered Lilli (check her out in previous posts she is instore too) was a great success and now with Liam you can have a great pair!  

You get the coloured images plus black and white for you to work with.

Now if you want to know how to layer these images on your computer,check out Sj's blog 
for details of a FREE programme that can help you to achieve this, Sj has also 
given you a tutorial on how to use it  

These sets are brillaint to work with and there are so many options with them too!

Dazie
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy, it was so nice to see you at my blog I am happy to hear you had a lovely break (it has been a wee bit windy of late hasn't it) I will be going to find the lady you told me about. (is she on ebay?) And thanks so much for stopping buy hun

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dazie
    Glad you had a lovely time in Devon it's good to get away all that air sounds wonderful chum, take care chum, lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!