Wednesday 18 May 2011

More makes for wednesday

So as well as sewing this week I made my first ever candles, I made some little tarts and some tea cup candles.  Here is a piccy of the pink one I made there is a green and purple one too.
I didnt realise how easy it was going to be, although I accidentally tipped nearly the whole bottle of scent into the pan *eeekkk* the smell was a bit over powering but once the candle has set its fine.

And then the last bit of sewing, I made these little scotties/wesites


Thanks again for popping by I love reading your comments,  Some one left a comment the other day about the felt I use, I cant for the life of me find who it was so if it was you please give me another shout and I will answer your question :)

Cheers 

Dazie
x

8 comments:

  1. Woww this look terrific Dazie!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love love love your Westie dogs :) well done on making candles, always looks hard to me.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing candle, I bet it smells gorgeous! I love the scotties - of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your candle looks lovely Dazie

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dazie!
    Your candles turned out so pretty and I just LOVE your felt Scotties, they are absolutely adorable!!
    What a delightful blog you have, your creations are so beautiful!!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your very lovely comment, it means so much to me!
    Hugs,
    Carol Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Scottie dogs! Are they from a pattern? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dazie
    Love all your makes chum your cup candles are fab but your wee Scottie's are so cute!!! so so pretty
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate every single comment!